11/09/2013

Letters From Our Readers: A Recommendation from Yzmrati

Dear Sazanami,

There is fortune here! Yesterday, I find a great game for my son's 3D's! I download the virtual console thinking game for him because his mother complains he does too much bang killing. So I go to check it out, you know, make sure there are no guns or guts in it. At first, I think "What is this?" but now I think is brilliant.

It concerns the drop of many pieces of four and how you must line them up on the bottom so that the dentist must not fill the cavities. The sound effects are amiable! When you line up the long dotty grey piece to get four lines at once, the virtual console farts! My son will giggle! He will love it. (He is six and he has my eyes. His mother's boobs too. I think we have been feeding him too much of the puddings.)

Anyway, what is best about this thinking game is the life lessons it imparts on our youth. Good work does not leave holes, or else it comes crashing down and we do not get the high score when we die. Sometimes the mood is best for waiting and she will be very happy when the large hard one slides into her. Our score will be high! Sometimes you wait and wait and the good one does not come along, so you settle for plumbing job in east end with dumpy waitress. It is not worth getting game over waiting for life to throw you a bone. If you don't cover up your mistakes quickly, someone will make noise like choking chicken and it will be over anyway. Etc, etc.

My son will learn so many good life lessons! I can't believe more people don't know about this game. Even though it is black and white, it is come recommended (kids do not need the color, is luxury).

-Yzmrati

No comments:

Post a Comment