11/08/2013

Don't Open the Box: Wrecking Crew

When you mess up so badly you can't win the game anymore, press select to go back to the title screen. Wrecking Crew is like taking care of vicious animals. Observe their behavior so they don't bite you. Press select to call it a day. Go to the hospital on the way home from work and bandage your wounds. Think about what you did. Start again another day.

Evil Pringles cans
I am smarter than horror movie characters. I would not get trapped. I would not get killed. I would be the final boss. But in Wrecking Crew, red and purple Pringles cans chase me. They get me in horror movie slasher situations. And then I cannot outsmart a 20 year old AI. At least in games you have extra lives. Mario is reborn smarter, but I get sadder and sadder. Evil potato chips. Chip Star tastes better anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment